When I sold my TL60 to Tony The Bass Player, I ordered up a replacement instrument with similar specs:
- Fixed Bridge
- Tung-oiled Alder neck and body
- Rounded body style
- No inlays
- CT-style headstock
- C22B, H22N pickups
- Fishman Piezo-Acoustic bridge
- DC200-style active electronics
- Black chrome hardware
Basically I wanted the same specs as my old TL60 but with the following changes:
- rounded body sides (not available on TL60)
- No tremelo (the piezo pickup was sensitive to creaks and popping sounds)
- No neck inlay dots (I like the clean look)
I've never felt the same way about this guitar as I did about the TL60. This surprised me - it was supposed to be a better instrument for me. However it remains a quality instrument.
Update: I've gifted this guitar to my godson who no doubt will play it more than I did.