Another fine product of the Carvin factory in San Diego.
- Bolt+ with Floyd Rose Trem
- Floyd locking nut
- plain maple cap on Alder body
- Maple neck (tung oil finish)
- No inlays
- Headstock color to match body
- H22N,T pickups
- Center position AP11
- Cream bezels
- On/Off switch for bridge pickup
- Black chrome hardware
- Black plastic knobs (K8, K9)
Body finish: Originally I wanted the off-book "blue denim" stain all over the body. But there is a reason that this finish is "off-book". It doesn't always look great. In this case, the end grain really didn't look so good. Sean at Carvin sent me some photos of the unfinished body with just the blue stain, and we mutually agreed that blue-burst edges would be a good idea. The results were beyond my imagining, and much closer to my original inspiration than I thought I would achieve.